Featured Post

Chris Hemsworth flaunts his gaunt bod for In the Heart of the Sea

This [above]is how I want to picture Chris Hemsworth. 

This [below]is not how I want to picture Chris Hemsworth. 
Wait for it!





The actor tweeted out this image revealing the weight he lost for In the Heart of the Sea. All I can say is the movie better be AMAZING! 



Helmed by his Rush director, Ron Howard, In the Heart of the Sea opens December 11th with, um, a whale of a cast (I HAD to!) including Cillian Murphy, Ben Whishaw, Brendan Gleeson, Tom Holland and Benjamin Walker. Which might leave you wondering if there are any women on board? Only one in any kind of sizable role and that’s Charlotte Riley (Peaky Blinders, Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell) as Peggy. 



Who’s Peggy? I dunno. This is another movie based on a book I didn’t read (makes sheepish face).


 The newly released international trailer