Featured Post

This is Where I Leave You: The Trailer


I've been waiting for the trailer to This is Where I Leave You, the screen adaptation of the hilarious and moving Jonathan Tropper novel, for forever. It was finally released yesterday. Nice little bit of icing on my birthday cake. The film is set for release September 12th. I'll share the poster when it comes along, for now we have a couple of new shots along with the trailer.

This is the one where the dad dies and mom, Jane Fonda - an hilariously-enhanced Jane Fonda - insists the entire family return to sit Shivah, the Jewish mourning tradition. Have you tried to spend a week with your brothers and sisters lately? This Is Where I Leave You stars Jason Bateman, Tina Fey, Corey Stoll and Adam Driver as his siblings. Jane Fonda as the new widow, Connie Britton as Driver's GF, Rose Byrne as Bateman's ex.