Featured Post

How to use this blog to find bookish movie news

A thousand apologies but my "Search this blog" feature is broken so I've removed it until the blogger tech people get it rolling again. Nothing like searching your own blog for a specific post and having the results read "No results"!!! So frustrating!

In the meantime, since I blog about what a friend calls "bookish movie news" you can safely say if you want to read a review on a recent movie based on a book, say Silver Linings Playbook, or news about a beloved book making its way to the screen, say The Fault in our Stars by John Green, you will likely find what you're looking for if your look in my Archives,  as well as my Pages where I've got a page devoted to book reviews called About a Book, as well as a page where I've rounded up my quasi-movie reviews entitled My Take: Movie reviews.

Thanks for your patience. I hope to get the Search this blog feature up and running soon!